Alcohol & other...

Talk about other topics that do not pertain to Urban Assault here.
hited
Firefly
Firefly

Re: Alcohol & other...

Post by hited » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:15 pm

Underage for me, I maybe drink some cider or wine that my parents offer me, not a whole flask just some in the glass so I can taste. So far it dosent taste good execpt the cider which i like but it's not heavy... Otherwise im a coca-colaholic if i spelled that somewhat right. I always have coca cola with me, my friends often on school days we go down to a store and buy coca cola and they offer a lot:D. Can drink it up before i even go out of the store:/. No smoker here too.

pete_kaboom
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by pete_kaboom » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:30 am

Not many smokers... that's good.
Some drinkers and alcoholics... ok, as bad as it can be, better than cigarettes. Just don't drink drive.
No druggies here. It was expected.
Coca-colaholic, just watch your intake. High sugar levels in blood ain't good for you. Insulin, fat and all that...
Me? Chocaholic, though I try to cut down... Mmmm... Chocolate... I think I might just get one now.

Darth_Cthulhu
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Darth_Cthulhu » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:55 am

I'm passive adventureholic, or as i prefer to say "asspainseeker".
Tonite i found one adventure, or as i prefer to say - asspain.
Me and friend of mine, one crazy dude, decided to have a little walk to our supermall. We've done it before, but we didn't know where it was, and previous "little walk to supermall" took 4 hours of walking and asking random people. At night. That night nothing but tireness and boredom happened.
This night we knew where supermall was, and it took only 1 hour to go there (i like to walk so 5 kilometers is not much of a distance to me).
So here we are, walking there, just to buy beers to walk back home, we go and see toy guns like beretta. We bought them O_o. And some cheaper ones with laser sights. And ammo. And walkie-talkies. And beers.
We thought we'll use them on dogs on the way home. And on beer cans.
This state of mind in russian sounds like "childhood in the ass". It was fun and careless to walk at night in deserted streets of industrial district.
It was. Till i see police car and policemen with machineguns looking at us.
Well. We were killed with few headshots from kalashnikov, i am dead and writing from hell.
Nope, it wasn't like that, i mistaken.
We talked, explained, we were in militia department for about 30 minutes.
It isn't good to walk at night wearing all black and playing with guns that seem real.
As they told us later - if there was some VIP with bodyguards, we may've been shot for having something like gun.
I am naturally polite, my friend too, so it was quiet and respectful.
While we were there some squad arrived from assignment (or were departing to, and came to department), they see our guns lying on the table and ask "you caught a gang?" :)
One of them played with guns and that was hilarious. One wrong shot and ricochet almost hit sergeants :) They yelled at him :)
People say that our militia is awful and disrespectful. That they kick you in stomach with boots and take your money. That they make you sit in detention cell for days. Well they do. If you don't respect militia. I've seen some badass men that yelled at sergeants, that demanded something, that resisted. They get what they are asking for. Man i hate those people. But if you are polite, quiet and calm, and you didn't do anything wrong - you are free :)
Phew. Sorry for posting something like that, i hope that's interesting.
C++ developer. Failed to learn OGRE and worked in gamedev. Alcoholic and chain-smoker.

Happy_Hereford
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Happy_Hereford » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:34 am

Darth_Cthulhu wrote: Phew. Sorry for posting something like that, i hope that's interesting.
It was interesting for me.

DRINKING RECORD:
Drinking over 10 standard drinks between 7:30pm and 9:45pm. I was great entertainment. Next morning, woke up, mowed the lawn, vaccuumed, and packed my bags for work. Logged onto Facebook... and found over 20 pics of me dancing and being showered with beer. I have fond memories of those two days :lol:

Ladies and gentlemen, HEATHER MORRIS

Brachy UA FREAK
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Brachy UA FREAK » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:05 pm

honsetly is this anything to be proud of ????

Anyways i am proud of the nonsmokers. But i am disappointed of the many alcoholics ....

@ the COCA fan. Honsetly its for a part even mroe dangerous than Drinking like darth.
You will have to pay for your shit you swallow. It will come bacxk and ask WAS IT WORTH THE SHIT?
GET YOUR HANDS OFF FROM THAT PARASITE!
Or
I LL QUADDA YOU

://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/MykoniansUB1.png
://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/X01-Quadda.gif

Myko Mod [MID] back alive after long hiatus!

Happy_Hereford
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Happy_Hereford » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:15 pm

Brachy UA FREAK wrote:honsetly is this anything to be proud of ????

Anyways i am proud of the nonsmokers. But i am disappointed of the many alcoholics ...
Ahh... you do not know the joys of riding a lawnmower while still drunk.

pete_kaboom
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by pete_kaboom » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:01 am

Ahh... you do not know the joys of riding a lawnmower while still drunk.
I have a distrubing image in my mind now...

Happy_Hereford
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Happy_Hereford » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:20 am

pete_kaboom wrote:I have a distrubing image in my mind now...
My backyard looked absolutley shocking. I had to fix it with a pair of scissors.

Roland985
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Roland985 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:25 am

I have never had (that much) alcohol. I never have been drunk, In the bible:
Lu 21:34 "But take heed to yourselves, lest your souls be weighed down with self-indulgence and drunkenness or the anxieties of this life, and that day come upon you, suddenly, like a falling trap;
Ro 13:13 Living as we do in broad daylight, let us conduct ourselves becomingly, not indulging in revelry and drunkenness, nor in lust and debauchery, nor in quarrelling and jealousy.
I am a Christadelphian. And yes I remember something in the forum rules saying that you are not allowed display religious views
but here is the Wikipedia article if you are curios as you are a curious bunch: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christadelphian

But back to the topic, yes it is OK to drink. NOT in excess.

Happy_Hereford
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Happy_Hereford » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:57 am

Not indulge in drunkeness? I plead with you, fellow UA fans. This Australia Day (January 26), join in a tradition that's taken over 200 years to perfect - a bbq lunch, fireworks after dinner and then getting totally smashed.

EDIT: Just to ensure you guys know, anything I say, don't take seriously, unless I say so. This post is a non-seroius monemt in the life of Jaymie. :D
Last edited by Happy_Hereford on Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.