New Urban Assault

Talk about other topics that do not pertain to Urban Assault here.
DaMoS
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

New Urban Assault

Post by DaMoS » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:48 pm

hey guys

i was inactive for a while but i always read excited ur topics about making a new UA in the past and i wonder how is the process going ?

im waiting for some results and i really cant await it no more thats why i have to ask about it now...

is there even anybody still working on this ??

btw i dont have a knowledge in making computer games like level design , coding etc. but, if i can help u with anything just tell me i really would like to.

kind regards, DaMoS

EDIT: another question: does anybody else have the problem with sending private messages to people and getting the error ' user does not exist', altough it actually does ?

Urban Assault is such a great game, i don't understand why it had no success in it's time.
Even now, 15 years after the official release i still enjoy playing it much more than the newer games nowadays.
Its definitely one of the best games ever created.

- DaMoS

Thomas Fredson
Emperor of the Mykonians (Veteran)
Emperor of the Mykonians (Veteran)

Re: New Urban Assault

Post by Thomas Fredson » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:11 pm

XcyloN wrote: another question: does anybody else have the problem with sending private messages to people and getting the error ' user does not exist', altough it actually does ?
Hmmm, let's see if it works. I'll send you a PM ASAP to check it out.

EDIT: Got to send you the message. It works for me!
://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/MykoniansUB1.png[/img]
://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/MykoniansUB2.png[/img]
://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t318/Al-Khabir/UrbanAssaultSig4.gif[/img]

Also administrator of UAFr Board

The Big Mistake album in progress! (ABORTED)

DaMoS
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by DaMoS » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:21 pm

@ Thomas and Goldstar

i received ur private messages, but i can't answer because it keeps telling me user does not exist..

Urban Assault is such a great game, i don't understand why it had no success in it's time.
Even now, 15 years after the official release i still enjoy playing it much more than the newer games nowadays.
Its definitely one of the best games ever created.

- DaMoS

superbob1998
Turantul 2 Skorpio (Global Moderator)
Turantul 2 Skorpio (Global Moderator)

Post by superbob1998 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:30 am

How do you reply? If you go to the person's profile, you can directly message them by clicking on the link that says to message them.

From there, all you need to do is just write out the message and send it. If it still says that the user doesn't exist, then I'm not too sure what can be done.

If you forget to add the name of the person (after the name had already been typed out) you are sending it to, when you press submit, it does it automatically so that you just have to re-submit it.

Would you mind screen capping what your message looks like before you send your message?

://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd472/superbob1998/GhorkovBanner.jpg[/img]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MS Paint skills are off the charts.

Hetzel
Firefly
Firefly

Post by Hetzel » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:43 am

HEY GUYS! I've been gone for a really long time by Yan David got me back in! I will always cherish Urban Assault! Was my first PC game! I loved the player made campaigns! If there is indeed a New Urban assault being made please let me know!
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWA OF MY SCRAP TANKS!

LloydJara
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by LloydJara » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:24 am

Hetzel wrote:HEY GUYS! I've been gone for a really long time by Yan David got me back in! I will always cherish Urban Assault! Was my first PC game! I loved the player made campaigns! If there is indeed a New Urban assault being made please let me know!
You should read that this Thread was made on 2013,and we´re on 2015.But Indeed there is a proyect active right now.

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1530
UA Frontier: The Return of The Resistance Mod - Currently on Hiatus
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Slow but Deadly.. We are the Taerkastens