Happy New Year

Talk about other topics that do not pertain to Urban Assault here.
CharlotteLabyrinth
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Re: Happy New Year

Post by CharlotteLabyrinth » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:09 am

Happy New Year to all UAFs!
;----------------------------------------------------------
;
; Vielleicht der niedlichste Hubi, Knuddel.
;

Personal Declaration: I always use different usernames across different websites. Hence if you ever see my username is being used outside of Stoudson Corporation, I absolutely have no affiliation whatsoever with that!

CharlotteLabyrinth
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by CharlotteLabyrinth » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:08 am

Happy New Year to everyone on the board! Soon UA will reach its glorious 20th Anniversary milestone as promised in this year. :mrgreen:

Perhaps I should re-contact some of the old TerraTools developers who worked back in Potsdam-Babelsberg so they can acknowledge the presence of our website (such as Andre 'Floh' Weissflog who are still very much active in the field :geek: :ugeek: ).
;
; Vielleicht der niedlichste Hubi, Knuddel.
;

Personal Declaration: I always use different usernames across different websites. Hence if you ever see my username is being used outside of Stoudson Corporation, I absolutely have no affiliation whatsoever with that!

abelardo
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by abelardo » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:22 pm

CharlotteLabyrinth wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:08 am
Happy New Year to everyone on the board! Soon UA will reach its glorious 20th Anniversary milestone as promised in this year. :mrgreen:

Perhaps I should re-contact some of the old TerraTools developers who worked back in Potsdam-Babelsberg so they can acknowledge the presence of our website (such as Andre 'Floh' Weissflog who are still very much active in the field :geek: :ugeek: ).
I support 10000% the idea. this game is old, obscure, it has a lot of glitches, and its almost impossible to run it with in-game music. But this game has given me a lot of good memories. I started playing it back in the day when I found the demo on the AOE rise of Rome expansion, and I still play it today.

This game deserves it. For another 20 years! (not really, a sequel would be better)

Mr. Matt
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Mr. Matt » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:51 am

I wonder if they know just how much of a cult classic their overlooked game became..