What is the first HS of Black Sect?

"A mysterious horde of scavengers, pirates and mercenaries..."
Edward Fox
Slime Lord
Slime Lord

Re: What is the first HS of Black Sect?

Post by Edward Fox » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:25 pm

If they had a previous host station I would guess that it would have been a Taerkasten flying fortress. We are told that the Taerkasts and Black Sect were involved in a technology sharing agreement and the Black Sect does hail from Taerkast territory.
]http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd33 ... nceUB1.png[/img]

]http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd33 ... ensUB2.png[/img]

I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior. If you have too and you aren't afraid to say it, copy and paste this into your signature.

surfer1253
Zeppelin
Zeppelin

Post by surfer1253 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:10 pm

Hmmm that may be possible,why not...
Taerkasten:
We crush,we smash,
none can oppose us!

fabriciovic2
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by fabriciovic2 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:29 pm

I Think it was a North Korean stoled Host Station....

Edward Fox
Slime Lord
Slime Lord

Post by Edward Fox » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:27 pm

I was always under the impression that the Black Sect splintered off of the Taerkasts. From what little we know of the Black Sect it appears that the two shared a number of similarities.

I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior. If you have too and you aren't afraid to say it, copy and paste this into your signature.

superbob1998
Turantul 2 Skorpio (Global Moderator)
Turantul 2 Skorpio (Global Moderator)

Post by superbob1998 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:54 pm

One similarity is that they are both butt nozzles.

://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd472/superbob1998/GhorkovBanner.jpg[/img]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MS Paint skills are off the charts.

CharlotteLabyrinth
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by CharlotteLabyrinth » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:20 am

Considering how the Black Sect is being called as sect, and their deep relationship between Taerkasten, it seems they were originated from the Taerkasten at first time but divided in later path. Just think about the relationship between Freemason and Illuminati. I think the pure Taerkastens are treating them as some kind of heretic forces who doesn't follow their original rule and codex, and tratiors who gone rogue.

The Black Sect never had previous version of their Host Station. The briefing text claims when the Black Sect was about to join the war, they were decided to steal the Host Station from the Resistance. That is the SDU1's Host Station, and probably their first unit is Bronsteijn from the Taerkasten.

However sometimes the Ghorkov has mentioned the Taerkasten as a 'cult' and entitled the Black Sect as 'pirates'. Black Sect were primarily invaded(or emerged from) the area surrounding the Black Sea, and the location is where the SDU1 has lost contact. Well, who knows the truth...
;----------------------------------------------------------
;
; Vielleicht der niedlichste Hubi, Knuddel.
;

Personal Declaration: I always use different usernames across different websites. Hence if you ever see my username is being used outside of Stoudson Corporation, I absolutely have no affiliation whatsoever with that!

surfer1253
Zeppelin
Zeppelin

Post by surfer1253 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:14 pm

Dude how much times did u read the wiki info about urban assault so u learned it so good or someone did a magic to you and it gave u all this information? :woah:
Taerkasten:
We crush,we smash,
none can oppose us!

CharlotteLabyrinth
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by CharlotteLabyrinth » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:35 pm

Are you mentioning about the UA wiki? Then I didn't even read it, and is incomplete yet.
Most of the texts are stored in Original/MD mission briefing and beneath the HELP files.
;
;

Personal Declaration: I always use different usernames across different websites. Hence if you ever see my username is being used outside of Stoudson Corporation, I absolutely have no affiliation whatsoever with that!

Edward Fox
Slime Lord
Slime Lord

Post by Edward Fox » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:08 pm

CharlotteLabyrinth wrote:Considering how the Black Sect is being called as sect, and their deep relationship between Taerkasten, it seems they were originated from the Taerkasten at first time but divided in later path. Just think about the relationship between Freemason and Illuminati. I think the pure Taerkastens are treating them as some kind of heretic forces who doesn't follow their original rule and codex, and tratiors who gone rogue.
Although it should be noted that the Black Sect predates the Taerkasts by several hundred years.

CharlotteLabyrinth
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by CharlotteLabyrinth » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:09 pm

The briefing text from the Command & Taerkast mission claims that the Taerkastens were already existed beyond the Pyramids and Sphinx. But it means they were even existed since the ancient times. I consider them as some kind of masonic order since the majority of their cultural monuments(Castle, Pyramid, Obelisk and even their unique architectural style of Solar Power Station) are based on either masonic or mathematical concept. It is interesting that we can't make a decision about if this historical fact is true or not. Because they are full of mystification.

Taerkastens are too much based on occult(Well, the Stonehendge-shaped shrine is best Power Station. What else we can say? They do know how to draw power from the rocks.) and they are even hiding a majority of the truth from themselves. Especially their obsession at stones and minerals. While on Taerkasten mission they are talking about the Philosopher's Stone and Four Elements in briefing. And it is medieval, too medieval with all their religion, order, mason and the castles which are omnipresent in their community zone. Maybe they are some kind of retro-maniac fanatics? :) Utilizing the vehicle designs from the WWI, disdain the modern industry depleted the ozone layer and eventually killed their so-called holy earth and it's nature.

However there are several parts which makes somewhat scientific logic on them and it is supposed to magnetic technology. The Resistance 'Enemy Alert' video to the Taerkastens are mentioning about the magnetic field and its related technology. Taerkastens are pretending to be transcendental but their practical technology is based on some sort of magnetics. How do they float the Flying Fortress? Draw power from the rock, worship the both earth and stone(mineral) = Magnetism. That is why people see them as they are crazy at the iron and stone. While they call this technology as an alchemy, however, they can also able to use ion technology(Bronsteijn) as well as essential plasma formation. Although what kind of manipulation method is being performed and how it was developed is unknown.

As someone said in Resistance briefing text, they are mystery. Unlike the Ghorkovs who are strictly practical, socially regimented and extremely radical.
It is also interesting to see significant difference between the monolithic totalitarianism regime and new religious movement with theocratic mysticism.

My final answer is I'm pretty sure about if the Black Sects were existed since the medieval times then the Taerkastens as well.
;
;