SDU1 destiny?

"A mysterious horde of scavengers, pirates and mercenaries..."
GhorDragoon
Weasel
Weasel

SDU1 destiny?

Post by GhorDragoon » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:35 pm

This a question that I always have when I complete UA and MD, and my question is SDU1 join the black sect but why she betrayed the resistance?? was by a friend or a brother or she discovered something that the resistance was hidding to everybody, something evil could be?
Another question did you (SDU7) face her on a mission? because I always think that you battle against her in parasite city but that is unclear right??

Ormu
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Re: SDU1 destiny?

Post by Ormu » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:55 am

Heh, I have no idea about SDU1 but...

(Hidden spoilers below. Click & drag over it to see it.)

==========================================
...SDU1's lost host station is found in the Zircon campaign and it helps you in one mission. It's apparently entirely robotic this time. I think it also appeared in the Total Chaos campaign but no other information was told about it.
==============end of spoilers=================
Matthew Lever wrote:Take out Ormus as soon as you see them.
Not all Ormus are mine. When in doubt, please ask...

GhorDragoon
Weasel
Weasel

Post by GhorDragoon » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:33 am

what are those two campaings?? I never heard of them. can you give me a link?

Edward Fox
Slime Lord
Slime Lord

Post by Edward Fox » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:29 pm

I think it was implied from the mission briefing that SDU1 was a member of the black sect all along but only in a very vague sense.
]http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd33 ... nceUB1.png[/img]

]http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd33 ... ensUB2.png[/img]

I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior. If you have too and you aren't afraid to say it, copy and paste this into your signature.

GhorDragoon
Weasel
Weasel

Post by GhorDragoon » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:57 am

I think not maybe it only need to be explore more. We all know that the game hide a lots of things

CharlotteLabyrinth
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by CharlotteLabyrinth » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:30 am

Those are custom-made campaigns :) It's a mod developed by the modders.
You can get all those available mods from here: http://www.metropolisdawn.com/files/ind ... ngleplayer

And here are the overview for the each mods written by Ormu: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=948

What exactly happened to SDU1 is certainly unknown. We can only presume as if she was killed by the Black Sect during the mission and even though the Black Sect was somehow possible to get access into the blueprint of the SDU1's Host Station, or SDU1 herself has betrayed the Resistance and joined the Black Sect for a some reason.

I think she was intended to betray the Resistnace and decided to join the Black Sect because by completely destroying her Host Station the Black Sect will not be able to easily acquire the blueprint at all. Perhaps the Black Sect brainwashed the SDU1 to gain control of the Host Station.

The entire Black Sect Stations are using the same prototype model from the SDU1's Host Station. Because it is their first type of Host Station. They stole the one from the Resistance to join the war. However if we are supposed to fight against SDU1, then it will definitely be on 'Maze Wayz' mission because the place is where the Resistance had lost contact with SDU1.

The Resistance is hiding many things, and they are indeed not an embodiment of the true justice at all time. Histroy claims during the early alliance they were betrayed the Ghorkov once by selling them off to the Mykonian territory, but the senior staffs/members from the Resistance and the Central AI was hiding the fact about it from the public. When it was revealed, they were partially denied the fact.
;----------------------------------------------------------
;
; Vielleicht der niedlichste Hubi, Knuddel.
;
;----------------------------------------------------------

Personal Declaration: I always use different usernames across different websites. Hence if you ever see my username is being used outside of Stoudson Corporation, I absolutely have no affiliation whatsoever with that!