Black Sect hoststation is Anvil Class??

"A mysterious horde of scavengers, pirates and mercenaries..."
surfer1253
Zeppelin
Zeppelin

Black Sect hoststation is Anvil Class??

Post by surfer1253 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:46 pm

[wikiedit][/wikiedit]Ummm that makes me wonder...
Ghorkov hoststation is a flying star hoststation = its a star it can fly everything ok
Taerkasten hoststation is a flying fortress = its an idiot hoststation but anyway its like it can fly from gravity force...
Mykonian hoststation is a big pile or rocks or idk flying = wtf...
Sulgogar hoststation is a flying plant lol = wtf again...

But with all this...Its all ok but...

Black Sect hoststation is a flying Anvil = how can a super big anvil fly? its not a star...gravity cant make it fly...its not a big pile of rocks and so they can be shoot in the air and held a little by gravity to fly...its not just a plant that can fly cos its small...but its a super big anvil that is 10x bigger than this other hoststations..How the hell can it fly? xD And how can people stay in an Anvil?! :? :shock: :? :?:
Taerkasten:
We crush,we smash,
none can oppose us!

fabriciovic2
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Re: Black Sect hoststation is Anvil Class??

Post by fabriciovic2 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:59 pm

Yeah,Taerkasten s Grampa s Castle(looks like the 38 infantry Battalion building here in my town)is a "Mistycal"neopagan"Asatrú"flying thing..ask the"people of nord"about it...
Ghorkov s "Arachinidansky"host stations are a pure Heavy Metal(as all russian equipment)in form of Cold Hulk war Technology to"smash as a hammer"the western forces...
Mykonian Host station is a Nightclub...i call it a Nightclub...its look like a Giant Nightclub with a Dj spreading Lasers with a Rave with Cereal Diet Spaceships....
Sulgogars...you know..are plants...flying plants...but i like the little brother,they looks like a banshee flying thing...
Resistance looks like it was ripped off from the Blade Runner s Movie landscape...
and Black Sect...hmmm.its an old gas station from sorta of private pirates.....

surfer1253
Zeppelin
Zeppelin

Post by surfer1253 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:34 pm

Hahahahahaha nice way of thiking about host stations :P :lol:
Taerkasten:
We crush,we smash,
none can oppose us!

CharlotteLabyrinth
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by CharlotteLabyrinth » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:40 am

Please distinguish the conception between the Science Fiction and reallife, and the difference between the phrase of 'Anvil' and 'Anvil-class'. For your information do you think if something is called as an anvil, then it must be meant to real anvil at all time? Then let me ask, why Tiger is a tank? Not an animal? I'll end up here because this is such a childish argument. As you know the meaning of the word is not always dedicated, and the Black Sect Station is not even 10x bigger than the others. Let me write down something to prove what you were said are mostly invalid. :)

It seems you are misunderstanding something, the Black Sect Host Station is 'Submarine', not an 'Anvil'. Even though I saw someone mentioned it as an anvil before, quotes from the script file claims basically it was designed to be submarine but rather somewhat closer to spaceship.

Resistance Host Station is a large structure that is capable to integrate the entire Free World computers network and compound them into one monolithic system. With a military armament has attatched and ability to manufacture the plasma-formatted units just like the another Host Stations.

Ghorkov Host Station(Skorpio) is nicknamed as 'Bügeleisen', which means a flatiron. The Skorpio is not a star(And even if how it can be a star?) but resembling the large mothership. If you see then several Ghorkov units were designed as they were supposed to be used in extraterrestrial activity. Who knows if UA was intended to include space battle. However you just said 'It's a star so it can fly', and it doesn't even make any sense.

Taerkasten Host Station is a 'Hauptstation', means the Headstation(Headquarter) of particular order. The Flying Fortress is representing the metaphysical icon of the Taerkasten, and take a role of their military headqurater. The further true fact is unknown, we can only imagine as the Flying Fortress was constructed in order to held gravity forces from the certain natural/artificial electrical magnetic field with the pragmatical support from the magnetic stones in the fortress, or it can be just an unfathomable power.

Mykonian Host Station is a cluster of dense metallic cuboids with thick coverage from their conductive viral vein.(However in Beta, Myko Station has appearence of an enormous cube) Casuing infection(assimilation with their term) of the local region by sending the sentient viruses out.

Sulgogar Host Station is a plant-like alien, and also the centre of their genetic manipulative cloning process and biological engineering. Supposedly originated from the particular alien factor that is very harmful to human. They are advanced enough to receive energy directly from the Power Station.

Furthermore, despite the its capacity and size, the Host Station is only for an one person: Their uploaded master. It is not a ship with crews on it.
The only thing I can read from this post is you are keep saying: 'Star can fly, but anvil can't fly. So how the anvil can fly when it is not a star?'

CONCLUSION: I'd request to move this topic into Drone forum since the thread has no sense and logic at all. :arrow:
;----------------------------------------------------------
;
; Vielleicht der niedlichste Hubi, Knuddel.
;

Personal Declaration: I always use different usernames across different websites. Hence if you ever see my username is being used outside of Stoudson Corporation, I absolutely have no affiliation whatsoever with that!

surfer1253
Zeppelin
Zeppelin

Post by surfer1253 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:11 pm

Haha dude i dont care about those host stations but i know that the looking of the black sect host station is almost as an anvil.And its so big damn it and it moves slowly.How can u explain this?
Taerkasten:
We crush,we smash,
none can oppose us!

CharlotteLabyrinth
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by CharlotteLabyrinth » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:40 pm

Code: Select all

Subject: Der Schwarze Sekten-ROBO

mass        	= 	10000.0
    	force       	= 	40000.0
    	maxrot      	= 	0.1
    	airconst    	= 	200
    	height      	= 	350
    	radius      	= 	250  		; siehe auch Robo-Extension-Attrs weiter unten
    	overeof     	= 	150
    	vwr_radius  	= 	200
    	vwr_overeof 	= 	100

The Black Sect Station somewhat shares the similar amount of parameter values with the other Host Stations, excluding the maxrot part.

And take a look at this thread: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1023

Is this slow?

Explained enough. :geek:
;
; Vielleicht der niedlichste Hubi, Knuddel.
;

Personal Declaration: I always use different usernames across different websites. Hence if you ever see my username is being used outside of Stoudson Corporation, I absolutely have no affiliation whatsoever with that!

GoldStar611
BlackSect Creator
BlackSect Creator

Post by GoldStar611 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:55 pm

There will be no bashing of my avatar. Topic closed ;)